Monday 31 January 2011

I don't care if my socks do not match...

So... it's been a while.

And a lot of stuff has been happening, for example... I got a Wattpad account! And love it! I've posted two stories on there so check it out or whatever... ----> http://www.wattpad.com/user/MoonlitFate

I'm still updating stories on Quizilla, but some stuff on there won't be on Wattpad and some stuff on Wattpad won't be on Quizilla so... ---> http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/moonlitfate/

Yeah, and if you want to ask me anything or say anything about my stories or whatever, you can check out my Formspring account ---> http://www.formspring.me/Moonlitfate or my Youtube account ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsGerardWay1000?feature=mhum

Anywho, now that I've finished advertising myself, I can get back to the real world...

Pfft, yeah right, normal my ass. So it's year 9 which means exams, projects, exams, coursework, exams, homework, exams, GCSE's and all that crap, which also means a LOT of procrastinating (eep! Big words!) and stressing out.

Not to mention the fact that the red hair dye I used has stained my hair a sort of faded, reddish, browny, bronzy colour and my roots are growing through a sort of dark ash blonde instead of light blonde. No Dad, they aren't coming through brown, there's a good inch or two of roots and they are definitely BLONDE.

And I'm not allowed hair dye or hair colour remover which totally sucks :(

But, nevertheless, I will look on the bright side, such as... *drum roll*


EEP! My new hoodie which should be arriving soon! I really wanted the nerdosaurus one but this is just as awesome, and it will look great when I'm wearing it and my eyeliner :D Sooo excited! Ahh!

Wanted to buy a A Very Potter Musical hoodie, as my friends and I have been quoting it ALL week but I couldn't find any... still, eep!

Hmmm, I should really be doing my homework now... but. so. tired... *snore*

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE CONCERT IN FEBRUARY!!! AHH!!! It's almost as fantabulous as my punkosaurus hoodie! :O

*sigh* I really need to do that homework or else I'm going to fail history and will never be allowed to take it as one of my options, I'm already doing rubbish :(

What sort of teacher makes a group of 13 and 14 year olds draw pictures for homework? It sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love drawing and colouring... when I'm in the mood for it. Which I'm not.

Huh... so bored, there's never anything to do on the night, might as well get the colouring pens and Disney music out for history... and write some more of my stories... I was meant to update on Quizzy this weekend and I didn't, *hides*, I'm going to be skinned alive. :'(

Aaanywho... wash that turban! It tickles my nose... Hehe, I love Joe Walker <3

Adios mis amigos. :D xxx